Corporate law is both intricate and fascinating, which is why we love to practice it. Business decisions are often grounded in business law. Our attorneys are called upon to use their in-depth knowledge of business and business law to position clients, providing a power advantage in any situation. We bring a high level of experience to a broad spectrum of issues faced by start-up companies and more mature enterprises—employment, commercial negotiation, banking, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder concerns and technology. Many of our attorneys have firsthand experience of business: they have held management positions or have graduate-level business degrees.
As the world grows smaller, our clients’ corporate needs grow larger and more complex in scope. We look beyond business law to bring a real-world perspective that is refreshingly practical, creative, knowledgeable, confident and results-oriented.
Corporate services include:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Business capitalization and financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Public and private securities offerings
- Business succession planning
- Intellectual property, trademarks and licensing
- Contracts, agreements and commercial transactions
- Executive compensation and employment agreement
- Not-for-profit formation and operation
- U.S./Canada cross-border transactions
- Sports law, including acquisitions of teams, financing, and arena and stadium planning