BUYING AND SELLING IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET
Appraisal Issues Created by Over-Bids
Judy Rynne, Rynne Murphy Associates joins the panel
- A lesson from the last bubble that burst in 2007-2008
- Will buyers get the value of their overbid?
- Comps to support overbids; what happens in the mortgage process?
Appropriate Use of a Contract Escalation Clause
Affectively Applying a Bump Clause
Fair Housing Act Issues Created When Selling Agent Presents and Listing Agent Accepts a “Dear Seller” Letter
Tax Cuts and Job Act – the Effect on Real Estate Transactions
- Will it be the slow death of the second home?
Mortgage Loan for New Construction
Dress Up Your Buyer
- Go non-contingent with a bridge loan
- Have more cash for closing – unsecured second loan for up to 7% of the purchase price and other options
- Reverse mortgage for purchase
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Locust Hill Country Club – 2000 Jefferson Road, Pittsford
Registration & Breakfast 8:00 - 8:45 AM; Presentation 8:45 - 11:00 AM