A seminar for real estate agents
Underberg & Kessler and M&T Bank will present timely and critical information in response to the changing practices in the residential real estate market. In depth topics will include:
Faced With Multiple Offers? Buyers Losing Out on Houses?
- Learn how to add an Escalator Clause to your offer
- Protect the seller and buyer when the bid goes over market value
- Use the Sale and Transfer of Title Contingency (Bump Clause) to the Buyer’s advantage
- Go non-contingent - bridge loans, HELOC’s Retirement fund sources/utilization
Wind Damage to your Property – Who Bears the Brunt of the Storm? Buyer? Seller?
Hear from our insurance expert guest speaker
- What does insurance cover?
- Special coverage to protect property owners
- How do premium deductibles and coverage impact DTI?
Residential Real Estate Contract
Find out what has changed in the latest version of the Contract
Q & A
Ask our panel your real estate and mortgage lending questions!
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Breakfast & Registration 8:00 AM; Presentation 8:45 a.m. - 11:00 AM
Locust Hill Country Club
2000 Jefferson Road, Pittsford
There is no charge to attend this presentation, but registration below is required.